Stay at home comfortably and safely.
The Stëftung Hëllef Doheem Foundation offers you a “Senior Plus” service to support you in your daily life. As part of this service, we offer you individual advice according to your personal situation so that you can stay in your home in the long term.
Do you sometimes feel lonely? Do you feel uneasy or tired at times? Do you get the feeling that you’re not as mobile as you used to be? Do you have a personal problem? Do you need a sympathetic ear? Are you looking for solutions to make your daily life easier? Do you need help or information to perform various tasks in your daily life?
Our “Senior Plus” service offers you individual advice and assistance tailored to your personal and family situation:
- Offers of help with your day-to-day life (within your municipality, your region, etc.)
- Help with household tasks (housework, laundry, meals, assistance, etc.)
- Help with social or health matters (health fund, care insurance, nutrition, etc.)
- Reduced mobility or physical weakness (technical resources, modes of transport, local options, etc.)
- Loneliness or personal problems (leisure activities, associations, sports, culture, company, clubs for the elderly, etc.)
- Security for you and your home (fall detectors, smoke detectors, around-the-clock emergency calls, etc.)
You’d like more information?
Then call us on 402080 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org